When you start Outlook Express or when you try to send an e-mail message, you may get one of the following error messages:
- MSIMN caused an invalid page fault in module Directdb.dll
- MSIMN caused an exception C0000006h in module Directdb.dll
- MSIMN caused an invalid page fault in module Msoe.dll
- MSIMN caused an invalid page fault in module "unknown"
- Outlook Express: The message could not be sent. There is not enough Disk space.
- Unknown error has occurred. Protocol: SMTP Port: 0 Secure: No [SSL] Error: 0x800c0131
- Click on the Start button and choose Search or Find.
- Click Files or Folders
- In the "Search for files or folders named" box, type folders.dbx.
- In the Look In menu, click your main hard disk (usually drive C:), and then click Search Now.
- Right click the Folders.dbx file, and then select Rename.
- Type folders.old, and click OK.
- When you start Outlook Express again, this should create a new Folders.dbx file automatically.